Sunday, December 7, 2014

{ootd}

hello everyone! 

well, i had quite the afternoon with one of my best friends Scarlett (btw, go check out her blog - http://thetrendychick.blogspot.com/) at Barnes + Noble and TJ Maxx! we got some Starbucks at B+N and talked about future plans on both of our blogs. it was a great time getting to hang out & laugh together, and i'm excited for what 2015 will bring for our friendship and for our blogs!

here's my outfit of the day:



beanie: american eagle
hoodie: target
shirt: aeropostale 
jeggings: target
boots: payless


Scarlett and I have been best friends for a few years now, and I'm so thankful for her. she's the one who has always encouraged me to live in my own skin and not be afraid to take risks. she's also the one who encouraged me to start this blog and it's already one of the best decisions that i've made in a long time. i'm so thankful that God put her in my life :) thank you Scarlett for encouraging me to pursue my dreams and to keep going even, when it's hard. you're the best!

so, funny story
Scarlett and i had just sat down with our drinks and we were talking, and all of a sudden, Scarlett looks out the windows and goes "hey, double date!" i turn around and there's these 2 married couples walking together. the funny part about it was that they were going to the Toys R Us, next door to Barnes + Noble, of all places! haha, it was probably funnier to us than to you all reading this, but it was still hilarious to us! it was even better when they walked out 20 minutes later with a box and we were trying to figure out what they had bought.

anyways, here are a couple other pictures from our adventures:





comment below if you want more of our adventures in the future!

see you next Sunday!

xo,

- LJB




No comments:

Post a Comment